Security Lighting in Saskatoon
Helping Residential Customers Prevent Theft & Intrusion
Your home is a significant investment and the last thing you want is for an intruder to break in and cause damage or steal your valuable possessions. An easy way to protect your home and investment is to install security lighting. At Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical, our electricians are highly trained and will listen attentively to your concerns. From there, we will work with you to determine the type of security lighting that will work best and where to install them. Our Saskatoon security lighting specialists have over 50 years of experience and always arrive with the proper equipment to get the job completed. We don’t leave until we’re sure you’re completely satisfied.
Feel more secure in your home today. Call (306) 500-1296 or contact us online to get started.
The Benefits of Installing Security Lighting in Saskatoon
You can live in the safest neighborhood in the area, but it still doesn’t mean your home isn’t at risk for theft or intrusion. Installing security lighting is a quick and easy way to help prevent against such dangers.
Security lighting also has a host of other benefits, including:
- It can eliminate dark spots that create great hiding places for intruders to hide and remain unseen
- It will make your home and yard seem well-lit which makes it less attractive to potential thieves or intruders
- It is an attractive feature for potential buyers and will increase the value of your property
- It will reduce your home insurance premium
- It will scare off any pests and rodents which will decrease their presence overall
- It is incredibly flexible and can be connected to dimmers and timers, which allow you to have total control over the brightness and when the lights turn on
- It will improve overall safety by increasing visibility so you don’t trip and fall in your yard
- They are multipurpose because you can also use them when you’re entertaining guests outside or simply to increase the aesthetic of your home’s exterior
Types of Security Lighting We Install
Not each home’s security lighting needs are the same and at Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical, we carry a variety of types you can choose from.
Our Saskatoon security lighting specialists can install:
- HID security lighting: HID stands for high intensity discharge and this type of lighting emits a strong light that cannot be compared to any other types of security lighting. We recommend this type of lighting for large residential properties and backyards.
- Motion activated lighting: If you’re looking to be budget conscious and still keep your home secure, motion activated lighting is a great option. Rather than remaining on at all times, this type of lighting switches on when it detects motion. This will help limit energy costs.
- Florescent lighting: This is another inexpensive and practical option for security lighting. Because it is relatively easy to install, we can place this type of lighting in a number of different places throughout your property.
Advising Customers Since 1967
At Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical, we value our customers and never want to lead them astray. We will always provide you with expert guidance and advice so you can prevent future problems. Additionally, we always offer an upfront, honest quote before we begin any work, so you know exactly what to expect ahead of time.
Ward off intruders and call our Saskatoon security lighting experts today at (306) 500-1296.