Professional Saskatoon Drain Cleaning
Providing Reliable Drain Repair Since 1967
Drains are hidden necessities in any home or business, carrying water and waste to where they belong. With such an important role, clogged drains can cause regular functions to come to a screeching halt. Besides inconvenience, smells, and buildup, a blocked drain can result in serious property damage. If you are dealing with this problem in your home, count on the Saskatoon drain cleaning team at Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical. We will advise you on the best methods for repairing or replacing your drains based on your plumbing system.
A clogged drain can be more than meets the eye. Call (306) 500-1296 now to schedule a professional drain cleaning service in Saskatoon.
Using the Latest Drain Cleaning Technology
Since 1967, Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical has been providing high-quality products and advice for the do-it-yourself homeowner. We now provide in-home drain cleaning services with superior service that puts every single customer first. No matter which drain in your house needs to be cleared, you can count on us to effectively unclog your drain at a fair price.
Common signs you need professional drain cleaning:
- Foul odor coming from drain
- Presence of fruit flies
- Slow draining
- Complete stoppage
- Gurgling sounds in pipes
If you notice any of the above signs, we will get to the root of the problem and provide you with reliable solutions. We use the latest in modern technology and extensive training to identify the cause of the clog. Our Saskatoon drain specialists will then discuss with you the options you have for repair and agree on a fair price to ensure a job done right.
4 Proactive Steps You Can Take To Avoid The Need For Drain Cleaning
All drains will eventually need to be cleaned at some point, but there are some preventative drain care steps you can take to keep your plumbing free from clogs for as long as possible.
- Rinse your drains once a month - Cleaning out your drains with hot water and vinegar is a good way to avoid needing our drain cleaning experts. Also, consider putting some ice cubes in your garbage disposal to rinse out gunk and bad smells.
- Install a lint-trap in your washing machine's drain line - When your washing machine is done washing the drain line takes in all of the dirt and debris from your clothes. Without a lint trap these particles will eventually clog your drain line.
- Dispose of the following food items in the trash - Coffee grounds, egg shells, celery, pasta, and bones of any kind shouldn't be put in your garbage disposal but the trash instead. Also, collect your used cooking oils in a milk carton and throw that away once they're cooled down.
- Consider a hair-stopper for your shower drain - Hair in the shower drain is the most frequent reason our drain cleaning professionals are called into a residence. Take this proactive step and save your wallet and drains from constant cleaning.
Call Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical Today!
Do you need an experienced plumber to diagnose and repair a drain clog or other issue in Saskatoon or the surrounding areas? Our knowledgeable, friendly, and reliable drain cleaning technicians put every customer at ease by offering upfront pricing and a work done right. If you need an opinion on a drain in your home or business, contact our team. We are a member of esteemed institutions, such as the Nexstar Network, the Saskatoon and Region Homebuilders Association, the Saskatoon Chamber of Commerce, and SaskEnergy Network. Your home and drains are in good hands with Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical.
Need to schedule a drain cleaning service? Give us a call or contact us online to get started! We serve Saskatoon and the surrounding communities.