Martensville Plumbing, HVAC & Electrical Services
Home Services for Martensville, Saskatoon, and Warman
Your home has a number of central systems that keep everything running and let you feel comfortable throughout the day. Air conditioning, heating, plumbing, and electrical are the main four central systems of your Martensville household. If one of these systems becomes defective or inefficient, then you’ll have trouble relaxing in your own home.
To bring your home back to the comfort levels you deserve, call on Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical in Martensville. Ever since we were founded in 1967, we have been building our reputation as the most trusted name in the region for central systems maintenance, repairs, and installation jobs. You can rely on our experience and industry knowledge for any project. Take a look at our customer reviews and see why our clients in Martensville trust us for their home services.
Tell us what you need to be done by calling (306) 500-1296 at any time.
Plumbing Services in Martensville, SK
Calling a plumber can feel like a bit of a gamble. Will you get someone who is highly experienced in the field? Will your plumber show up late and leave behind a big mess when they’re done?
Take the risk out of calling a plumber by always choosing our team. We are always doing all we can to make your experience the absolute best you can expect. Whether you need your home’s plumbing system maintained or some commercial plumbing, it will be a cinch for our plumbing professionals.
To name only a few of our plumbing services:
- Drain cleaning and clearing
- Faucet installation and repair
- Sewer line repair and inspection
- Sump pump and pit maintenance
- Toilet repair
- Water heater services
- Bathroom and kitchen renovations
- Sink installation and repair
- Tub installation and repair
- Shower installation and repair
- Leak detection and repair
- Gas BBQ and gas fireplace plumbing
- Commercial plumbing
Martensville Furnace Services
Furnaces are common choices for heating systems in Martensville, so we can:
- Repair: Your furnace should be able to heat your home relatively quickly. If it takes hours to reach your set temperature or it never does, repairs might be in order.
- Replace: An inefficient and old furnace is sometimes better replaced than repaired. We will let you know if you would save more money in the long run with a replacement. This solution is usually the best for furnaces that are at least 10 years old.
- Maintain: You can keep your furnace running well and avoid major repairs by allowing our team to perform routine maintenance services. We recommend a tune-up at least once a year. If you use your furnace daily or have a large home, then more frequent maintenance would be beneficial.
Some signs that your furnace needs to be repaired include:
- Unpleasant smells are coming from your furnace
- Your water heater is leaking
- There is a rise in your energy bill
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
- There is uneven heating in your home
- It's difficult to start your furnace unit
- Your furnace is over 10 years old
If you notice any of the signs above with your furnace, we highly encourage you to contact our professionals as soon as possible. Leaving a furnace problem unnoticed can lead to further damage and costly replacements that can be avoided with timely services.
Of course, there are some warm days throughout the year in Martensville. To keep those days comfortable, too, count on us for cooling system services, like AC repairs and installations.
Martensville Electricians Focusing on Safety
You should never attempt to work on your home’s electrical services on your own. Even simple jobs can be extremely dangerous and pose an electrocution hazard. When you need to install new wiring, inspect your system, or conduct repairs, please call our Martensville electricians first. Our great electrical services at great prices are sure to make a lifelong customer out of you.
Our electrical services include the following:
- Lighting installation and repair
- Whole-house surge protection
- Electrical panel upgrades
- New outlets and switches
- Under-cabinet lighting services
- Security lighting
- Motion sensor lighting
- Ceiling fan installation
- Video doorbells
- Smart home upgrades
- Exhaust fan repair and replacements
- Smoke, CO2, heat, and water detectors
- Generator installation and repair
Call (306) 500-1296 for Heating & Cooling Services Today
When the weather outside is being disagreeable, don’t sweat it when Centennial Plumbing, Heating & Electrical is only a phone call away. We can perform a variety of heating and cooling services to make certain your HVAC system is up and running throughout all four seasons. You can predict that most days in Martensville will be cool or chilly, so most of our HVAC services focus on heating system repairs, installation, and tune-ups.
Want to know more about our services? Call (306) 500-1296 at any time.